Babies are quite delicate, that is why we need to be extra cautious when handling them. The best baby shampoo will not cause any harm to your baby. You will be able to use it, without dealing with any negative side effects afterward. The best baby shampoo is also one that has been clinically tested. Your baby should not be exposed to the risk of chemicals and allergic reactions.
Bestseller Baby Shampoos On Amazon:
List Of Best Baby Shampoos for Sensitive Skin Reviews:
10. Mustela Baby Shampoos, Foam baby Shampoo for sensitive skins
- By: Mustela
Specially formulated to take care of your baby’s hair by cleansing and preventing cradle cap, Mustela is one of the best baby shampoos on the market. Coming in a tear-free formula which is backed up by a pump dispenser, it gives you an easy time as you clean your child’s hair.
It’s made from 99% bio-degradable plant-based extracts which make it quite safe for your baby’s skin as well as the environment. Therefore, The presence of BHA and Salicylic acid ensures that your baby’s scalp is sufficiently exfoliated and rinsed of any cradle caps which are a common issue with most babies.
Avocado Perseose which is a natural ingredient helps in protecting the scalp of your child while Climbazole ensures that cradle cap never re-occurs. Phthalate, Phenoxyethanol, and paraben free, it’s really safe for your baby’s skin.
What’s more, it’s hypoallergic and specially formulated to guarantee zero allergic reactions. Therefore, It’s fully certified by pediatric and dermatology control.
9. Mustela Gentle Baby Shampoo, 6.7 oz.
- By: Mustela
This one by Mustela is referred to as a tear-free baby shampoo. Reason being, it is able to clean without stripping its natural oils’ scalp. What also makes this baby shampoo a favorite, is its capability to rinse easily. We should always purchase products that will not frustrate the baby. Consequently, The Mustela baby shampoo is 93% composed of plant-based ingredients. For softening and detangling purposes, it has chamomile extract. Avocado Perseose is used to protect the baby’s dry scalp as well.
- It has been pediatric and dermatologically tested.
- The baby shampoo does not contain any Phenoxyethanol.
8. Babyganics Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, Fragrance-Free, 3 Pack
- By: Babyganics
When you make this purchase, you will be getting a pack of 3 baby shampoos. This baby shampoo is non-allergenic. If you are looking for one that is entirely plant-based, this would be a great choice. Consequently, The shampoo has a natural seed oil blend which is Neonourish. One thing that I liked about it, was how using it makes combing easy.
- It is extra gentle on the baby.
- It has foam.
7. Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo 16.9 Fluid Ounce
- By: Aquaphor
For a baby shampoo that will soothe and cleanse without drying, this is a good option. This is thanks to the enriched formula of Chamomile essence and Panthenol. You will especially love the baby shampoo’s light lather. Consequently, It is quite preservative and does not have any fragrance to it. Convenience is important. Being able to use one hand with this shampoo is definitely a bonus.
- It has Provitamin B5 enriched formula.
- Recommended by pediatricians.
6. Babo Botanicals Moisturizing Baby Shampoo and Wash Oatmilk Calendula, 16 Ounce
- By: Babo Botanicals
This is one of my personal recommendations for chafed skin, eczema or dry patches. Babo Botanicals is one of the best solutions for babies. This is because of the oat milk used to make it.Calendula Oil used to make this shampoo, soothes scalps by use of cradle cap. This baby shampoo is a Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe Blend.
- This shampoo is rich in anti-oxidants.
- EWD rates it #1 in safety.
5. Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo For Hair & Body, Tear-Free, 18 Oz.
- By: Aveeno Baby
What makes me trust the Aveeno Baby shampoo, is its formulation. Consequently, It was specially made for newborns and babies. That is why the recommendations given on it are stunning. Your baby’s delicate skin will be nourished completely. Therefore, The baby shampoo is free of paraben, soap, and tear. For a richly lathering formula, this shampoo is a great choice.
- The baby shampoo is safe for daily usage.
- Great for infants that have extra sensitive skin.
4. Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash, Calming, 12 Ounces (Pack of 3)
- By: Burt’s Bees
If you want a shampoo that will help relax your baby, check this one out. Therefore, The reason behind that is because of the shampoo’s subtle lavender and vanilla aroma. Aside from lacking SLS, the shampoo also doesn’t contain parabens, phthalates, and petrolatum. This purchase will get you a 98.9% natural baby shampoo.
- The shampoo is 12 ounces in size.
- The baby shampoo comes in a pack of 3.
3. Puracy Natural Baby Shampoo & Body Wash, Tear-Free, Sulfate-Free (Pack of 2)
- By: Puracy
This baby shampoo was developed by doctors. A third-generation formula was used to make it. Therefore, The result of that is it has extra moisturizers, suds, and extensive testing. EWG has rated it with great ingredient safety scores. Only natural preservatives were used in this baby shampoo. Pink grapefruit essential oils are also some of the main ingredients used.
- It also contains botanical extracts which are 100% natural.
- The baby shampoo is Certified Cruelty-Free.
2. Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash, Original, 12 Ounces (Pack of 3)
- By: Burt’s Bees
Soy proteins were used to make this baby shampoo. This is the main component used to prevent any tear when cleansing.If you want excellent baby care every day, take note of it. Pediatricians have tested this shampoo to be efficient. It is also plant based and 99.9% natural. Even the clinical tests show that the baby shampoo is gentle for frequent usage.
- No SLS, phthalates, parabens, and petrolatum were used.
- It comes in 3 shampoo bottles.
1. Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo For Hair & Body, Tear-Free, 18 Oz
- By: Aveeno Baby
Neither steroids, toxins nor dyes form part of this baby shampoo. The baby shampoo is recommended for individuals who also don’t want any dairy and nut. Another reason why I picked it is that of the glycerin used. This will ensure the hydration of your baby’s skin. Therefore, The vegetable-derived moisturizer will maintain the baby’s natural moisture barrier too.
- The baby shampoo also has Oat kernel extract.
- It has a fragrance which is light and fresh.
Tips for Choosing Baby Shampoo:
- Bestseller Baby Shampoos On Amazon:
- List Of Best Baby Shampoos for Sensitive Skin Reviews:
- 10. Mustela Baby Shampoos, Foam baby Shampoo for sensitive skins
- 9. Mustela Gentle Baby Shampoo, 6.7 oz.
- 8. Babyganics Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, Fragrance-Free, 3 Pack
- 7. Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo 16.9 Fluid Ounce
- 6. Babo Botanicals Moisturizing Baby Shampoo and Wash Oatmilk Calendula, 16 Ounce
- 5. Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo For Hair & Body, Tear-Free, 18 Oz.
- 4. Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash, Calming, 12 Ounces (Pack of 3)
- 3. Puracy Natural Baby Shampoo & Body Wash, Tear-Free, Sulfate-Free (Pack of 2)
- 2. Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash, Original, 12 Ounces (Pack of 3)
- 1. Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo For Hair & Body, Tear-Free, 18 Oz
- Tips for Choosing Baby Shampoo: